Friday 14 September 2012

I have never used photoshop before and I want to learn scrapbooking

Hello, my name is Claire,

Like you I bought a copy of photoshop elements (I have elements 9) and didn't have a clue what to do with it. I remember opening it and not even knowing how to open a new window. It was a scary, frustrating evening.

I am 43 and have been using elements for nearly a year now to make elements for scrap booking. I am by no means an expert. What I am is a down to earth housewife that can give you a few tips in down to earth explanations. Hopefully in a years time you will be where I am now. Confident to play around with the programme.

First thing to remember....this is your programme,you bought it,it is yours to have fun with and create. Don't be afraid of it, click on the different buttons and see what they do. It will not judge you, or criticise you and if you give it a chance ( and yes you will get frustrated and think it is a piece of ****) you can make some really nice elements...for free!

So I am going to start with the real basics on the assumption that you want to make elements.


No comments:

Post a Comment